TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MITROFANOFF SUPPORT AUSTRALIA
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The contents contained in this website are to be used for general information and we have the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and without notification.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy or the suitability of the information, materials, comments and opinions found in this website and you acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Whilst we shall endeavour to ensure that our website is free from any inaccuracies or errors we cannot guarantee that our website will be free from any viruses or defects.
- Information on the website about the Mitrofanoff procedure and any care guidelines should not be relied upon as medical advice or as a substitute for consultations with qualified medical practitioners.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors in the information, materials, comments and opinions found in this website.
- Copyright in the content and materials on the website is owned by us or licenced to us by our sponsors and/or member organisations. The contents and materials include but are not limited to the design of the website, layout, appearance and text, graphics, images and logos.
- Trademarks used on the website are owned by us or third parties and you must not use any trademarks without the consent of the trademark owner
- You will not copy, reproduce, make available online, electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit any content or materials in the website for any purpose without our prior written consent or our respective licensors
- Our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided to our users to provide further information. We take no responsibility for any content or information contained in the linked websites nor do we give our endorsement to those linked websites
USE OF PERSONAL ACCOUNT AND FORUMS
- Our website enables individual users to create an account to join private forums by providing a username, password and email address. In creating or using an account you agree to provide complete and accurate registration information and agree to keep that information up-to-date if it changes. You are solely responsible for all content uploaded via your account and are responsible for any unauthorised access to your account by another person or entity using your login details.
- Please refrain from choosing offensive usernames and never post a message under another person's name or pretend to be another person.
- To avoid spam and unwanted communication you should always exercise judgement when revealing personal information about yourself when you post messages in the forums.
- We take no responsibility for any unauthorised access to your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised access to your account.
- We cannot review all information posted to the website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, we reserve the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
- We reserve the right to delete your account or block or remove any content. We will not be responsible for any lost content as a result of the deletion of your account.
- You shall not submit any content or information that:
- May contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material on the website and to grant us all of the licence rights granted herein;
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography;
- Contains hateful, defamatory, disparaging or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Contains any viruses, Trojans, spams or any other harmful components or
- Is otherwise contrary to the law.
- You acknowledge we are not responsible for any comments that you make on the forums and you hold us harmless for any actions, claims, liability or loss in respect of your use of the forums
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, including our officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages whatsoever resulting from any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies in the Content, personal injury or property damage, unauthorised access to or use of the website or personal information stored therein, interruption to the services, bugs, viruses or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content submitted, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless including our officers, employees, directors and agents from and against all claims arising from your use of our website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia
If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable they will be read down to the extent necessary to validate them or where this is not possible struck out in which case the remaining Terms will remain in force and unaffected.